Thanks to Deano for nominating me for this challenge and for the opportunity to turn up the fire in my mind’s oven to cook up some “Michele-fixin’s.” Please check out Deano’s blog at https://wp.me/p7stAi-bc Deano is not just a gifted writer. His words come from a pure heart inspired by the One Who has blessed him with truth and much love. In my book, there’s nothing better than a genuine person and I thank God for connecting me with Deano, one of His best.
• Thank the person who nominated you/Mention whose blog you found this on
• Include the rules and badge in your post
• Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
• young adult
• You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
• Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
• You can do this challenge more than once
Fantasy: Fantasy is a like a whisper in the night inviting the dreamer to behold imagination’s wonder.
Romance: Musical notes became wings that carried me into my beloved’s heart.
Thriller: The stranger’s eye, dark with mysterious power, beckoned the unsuspecting one with compelling force into his house of horrors.
Adventure: My thoughts became a charging warrior to destroy deception’s hold in my heart.
Mystery: The twinkling light drew me to the secret place in the stairs where “it,” the mystery of life could be found.
1.https://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/ -Preston Eby
2. https://wp.me/p44Uu1-u6 – Kevin Kinge
3. shayansphere.wordpress.com – Shayan
4. https://sites.google.com/site/jackiecnow/ – Jackie Caporaso
5. kaushalkishore.wordpress.com – kauahal Kishore
Thank you for reading my one liners hot from my mind’s gas burner. Yes, I was cookin’ beans and now I’m full of them. Once again, thank you Deano for providing this challenge that had me cooking new thoughts online.
Much love and God bless ❤️Michele
Thank you Michele! I love the writings, they make you want to hear more of of story! Very nicely written. Many blessings to you 🥰
LikeLiked by 1 person