MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
First, I would like to thank RITIKA for nominating me for this award. The beauty of her tender and loving soul manifests through her writing like crushed flower petals made into a beautiful fragrance. She’s real… a true seeker of the One who gives her the words of life that blesses others. I am so grateful for meeting her and for the wonderful opportunity blogging has given us to love and know one another. Ritika’s love stands out – she is a star whose light can be seen on https:ritikarasal.wordpress.com
Thank you and bless you Ritika for blessing me and all who come to your site and thank you Okoto Engima, the creator of this award providing a new adventure for all of us who participate.
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award.
4. Answers the five questions you were asked.
5. Tell the readers three things about yourself.
6. Nominate ten to twenty bloggers.
7. Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts.
8. Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
9. Share a link to your best posts.
10. The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.
Answers to questions:
1.What keeps you motivated in these difficult times? – The voice of God speaking to me.
2. Are you a story-teller or a story-listener?- I am both. I love the allegories of Hannah Hurnard, the fairytales of old with their hidden teachings of God and His ways in them and I especially enjoy reading and hearing people’s personal stories. My own storytelling has opened new doors for me and has given me an awareness of an exciting world of connections, extensions and ideas woven into a reflective tapestry of blogs.
3. Who inspires you the most? My inner man and the inner man of others.
4. Why do you enjoy writing and blogging? It is an exciting adventure for me. Knowledge and revelation I don’t realize I have until I start writing materializes much to my amazement. I never imagined that blogging could open up doors into other people’s hearts as it has done. In just the short time I’ve been blogging, I’ve made friends with many whose spirits have joined me in the celestial song of the heart we are meant to sing together.
5. What music do you like to listen to? I listen mostly to contemporary Christian music, a little bit of country, and I enjoy Yanni since voices have been added to the orchestra he conducts. I especially love the music of those who have gone through the deepest sufferings…. Their sound brings forth an impartation of life that births feelings of compassion and tenderness in me. To be touched by someone’s infirmities seems to bring a strong bond and blessing from heaven with it.
Three things about myself:
I never heard anyone say that they knew God or that I could know Him until I was twenty-six years old and in deep trouble When my first husband left me I had excruciating pain of RA in my body almost all the time and I had two children to raise who were 1 ½ and 2 ½ years old. I was very afraid not knowing how I could make it in life and screamed out with almost raised fists to the One I didn’t know; “God, HELP me!” I cried in my own living room and He did! I had never felt His presence until that moment and I was delirious with ecstasy. I went around telling EVERYONE, and I do mean everyone that I had found God A sweet neighbor had been praying for me from the first day I moved into the neighborhood and when I told her that I had met God, with more than a twinkle in her eye she responded: “That’s wonderful dear, but you must receive Jesus to be saved!”
“How can I?” I asked knowing I didn’t have it in me to believe.
She explained: “It’s a gift from God and then proclaimed the gospel, the good news, of how the Lord Jesus Christ came to earth to save us and to deliver us all from our sins. One moment I didn’t believe, but the next I did and just as she said: It was a gift… an amazing gift… a start to a new life. I actually felt the weight of all my sins lift off me in that moment and was given the power to overcome a sin that had overcome me for many years.
The second thing I’d like you to know about me is my experience of receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost. I attended a church that did not preach about the outpouring of the Holy Ghost with fire that the early disciples had received on the day of Pentecost that was and is for believers in Christ today. A member of that church approached me out of the blue and pew and told me of young people who had been on drugs who had their teeth supernaturally filled and had other miracles as well. I sure wanted to know about that and attended a Bible study in a pastor’s home where these young people lived. Oh yes, it was real and I received the gift of the Holy Ghost there with the evidence of speaking in tongues and a few months kater, I was given the gift of interpretation.
I have shared these two experiences because I want everyone to not only know about them, but have them too, and then have the most glorious third experience of knowing the fullness of God through a direct experience with our Father becoming just like Jesus who said: “If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.” The whole world is moaning and groaning waiting for the ones who have learned obedience through the things they’ve suffered… for the ones who will do the same works Jesus did and greater ones… for US! THIS is the destiny for all those who go on into perfection which is the fullness of LOVE manifested in their lives. I’m on my way and it’s my prayer that everyone who comes to my blog ridetheheavens.com will ascend with me into open heavens where we can receive the impartations we need to know what it is to be FULLY alive… Oh to be able to give life to this moaning and groaning world, but more than that, to please our God and become His friend and His Beloved bride without spot and blemish…. to love Him perfectly forever!
I’d like to nominate –
8. deeply rooted by mehak
These award nominees are not in any particular order. All those who want to participate, please join in and be blessed.
Please answer these questions:
1. What experience have you had that has changed your life?
2. Who is your favorite writer and why?
3. What struggle have you gotten victory over and how did you do it?
4. What tickles you or who?
5. What is a quote or endearing word spoken to you that you have never forgotten?
A link to one of my best posts is:
The creator of this award is Okoto Engima.